Monday, January 10, 2011

WILD World Championship Matches in January.


Los Angeles, CA. - Lucky O'Shea will defend the WILD World Championship this Sunday in Los Angeles at PWE (Pro Wrestling Entertainment), a lucha libre company. O'Shea has named her opponent in this match.


"I know we just did this, but I am going to put the title on the line against Tabitha Buck," said O'Shea. "She really impressed me with her moves at IWL (on 12/10/2010), and I want to give her another shot. She almost beat me then. Let's see how she does now that she's familiar with me."

Whomever walks away from PWE as the WILD World Champion will not have long to rest. There will be a title defense at IWL on Friday, the 21st. The opponent for that match has yet to be named, but "The NY Knockout" Nikki is still the number one contender for the championship.

As details about these shows become available, we will post them here, so keep checking in.

1 comment:

  1. does this chick know she has a huge hole in her fish nets?

    ReplyDelete