Sunday, September 4, 2011

Help Us Get WILD on HDNet

Los Angeles, CA. - In a series of tweets made on the official WILD Twitter account (@WILD_Wrestling) WILD Owner Travis Leland said the following...

"I've always been the kinda guy that if I want something, I don't go through the beaurocracy and hope that someone hears me. I am the...
kinda guy that finds out who is at the top and approaches him directly. I am also the kinda guy that knows I can't do everything alone. So..
I need all the fans of the World Independent Ladies' Division to do me (and themselves) a HUGE favor, because together we have a voice...
Fans, your birthday gift to me is to tweet and email him at mcuban@hd.net Tell him (politely) that you want a WILD TV show on HDNet.

Later...


This is a grassroots campaign. I'm asking all WILD fans to spread the word and get interest in the product. You are all a PART of WILD.
In fact, you are the most important part! So help us to help you by giving us the chance to really show you what we are capable of.
And the best way to do that is to have a way to show you. HDNet used to air RoH, and they have an emphasis on MMA and shows with beautiful..
women, so why not a show with beautiful women wrestling? It's a no-brainer, programming-wise. They just need to become aware of the product
and that is where you guys come in. Tell them you want it. We can give you what WWE, TNA and others can't. The only televised women's...
companies so far have been seen as sub-par, but this is a chance to show that the women in this industry can put on a show as good as...
if not better than any other wrestling product on TV. So again, tweet and tell him you want to see on HDNet!


So would you like to see WILD Wrestling get a TV deal? Send your tweets and emails in and let's see what happens.

2 comments:

  1. I shot Cuban off a tweet and hit him up over Google+ as well for you guys. I figure the guy gets thousands of messages per day, so it's important all the WILD fans out there do their part and drill him with messages. With any luck, a few of 'em catch his eye and at least gets to take a closer look.

    ReplyDelete