Sunday, October 2, 2011

Taking Down Breast Cancer With Terra Calaway

From terracalaway.tumblr.com -

So I know a lot of people are changing their websites pink or adding pink ribbons to pictures. However, I want to do something more.

I am going to do a photo shoot with the obvious pink theme and all that. I will have prints made, 2 different sizes. 8x10’s will be $5, the other size (still debating which) will be $3. All photos will be signed by me, with whatever message you want, and sealed with a kiss :P

Every single dime you spend on those photos will be sent to the Susan G. Komen Foundation. Every dollar counts.

Also, for the month of October, any Terra Calaway merchandise purchase, half of the proceeds will go to the cause as well. That means all tees, 8x10’s, etc. I will be setting up a donation spot as well, so if you just want to donate and help, it’ll be sent in too.

Keep checking back to my Twitter and Facebook for details and information.

- Terra

UPDATE: Donations can be sent in to booking@theterracalaway.com on PayPal. Please mark it as “Breast Cancer” so I can have it separated. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment