Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Terra Asks...Travis Answers!

Las Vegas, NV. - Last night on her personal Tumblr account, WILD's #1 Contender, Terra Calaway, posted the following...

"As you all should know by now, my fans are everything. I would do anything for you guys. It should also be stated that I absolutely love what Travis Leland and WILD is doing and the roster keeps getting better and better each day. I love working for WILD.

"So when I was told I would be wrestling for the #1 Contendership to the WILD Title, held by Winter, I was exstatic. So much so that I even put up my own LuchaPro Women’s Title as well. I had a tough battle with Buggy at LuchaPro on August 21st and even after she cheated and hit me with my title, I still won. I kept my LuchaPro Women’s Title and became the #1 Contender.

"It has been almost a month since that fight… Since then, I have had a flood of messages on Facebook and Twitter from my fans. They want to know when I will be taking on Winter. I continuously told them to ask WILD. They came back to me with no response. So then I began to ask. I contacted Travis and got no response. I think as the challenger, I deserve to know when I will be facing her.

"I have been preparing for this match and I am ready. I am ready, Travis. So why do you continue to ignore my fans and me?

"The time for questions has passed and the time for answers is now."

(Courtesy: terracalaway.tumblr.com)



Here is WILD Owner Travis Leland's answer.

"Hi Terra,

"I think I do owe you and your fans an explanation. As we all know, Winter is a well-traveled and in-demand competitor, not just for WILD, but other major companies. As such, her schedule is tight. The nature of the World Independent Ladies' Division allows us to schedule matches only when our affiliate companies are running shows. I can only schedule your WILD World Championship match with Winter when both schedules align. As of right now, I am working with all our affiliates and with Winter to make that happen.

"But I don't want to make you wait too much longer to get back into WILD action. I want to give you, your fans, and the fans of WILD some great matches while we wait for the title match. So I will send you some top-tier talent to face as you prepare for your match with Winter.

"This also allows me to introduce another new face to the roster of WILD Warriors.

























"On Sunday, October 16th, at LuchaPro in Los Angeles, I will give you a world-class competitor. The founder of ArenaChicks and the newest WILD Warrior, Amber O'Neal!"

I hope this clears up the confusion and makes it up to you and your fans. I look forward to this match and to your eventual match with the WILD World Champion, Winter."


No comments:

Post a Comment